Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing any order.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions in future without prior notice so please check regularly for updates. The owner of this site is Doidge Ltd whose registered address is Sixty Six, North Quay, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 1HE (THIS IS JUST OUR REGISTERED ADDRESS, DO NOT RETURN PARCELS TO THIS ADDRESS).
The company is registered in England and Wales with company registration number 06687434.
All prices include VAT at 20%. A VAT invoice is supplied with all purchases and the company VAT number is 924572025.
1. Any order placed for goods advertised on this website is an offer by you to purchase the selected goods. No contract will exist between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have accepted your order.
2. We will send you an email after you place your order, notifying you that your order has been received. This does not amount to acceptance of your order.
3. Acceptance only occurs at the point where we dispatch your order. We will send you an email when this occurs.
4. We make every effort to ensure all prices and availability details on our website are accurate. Should an error occur we will contact you as soon as possible via telephone or email with the option of either reconfirming your order with the correct details or cancelling your order. Should you wish to cancel; a full refund of any amount paid will be issued. If we cannot get in contact with you we will hold your order until we hear more.
5. In the event that, after you place your order, we discover an error with the advertised prices or availability, we reserve the right not to supply the goods ordered and to offer a refund or alternative goods.
6. In the event that some, but not all, of the goods ordered are miss-priced or unavailable we will contact you with the option of either cancelling the entire order, cancelling part of the order or substituting the unavailable goods for alternatives.
7. Where goods are unavailable and you order alternative goods from us or where goods have been miss-priced and you reconfirm your order at the correct price, these terms of sale shall apply to the order and supply of the agreed goods.
8. We have the right to terminate the contract if full payment for the goods is not received in cleared funds or the terms of this agreement are breached in any way.
9. The product you receive will be the same as the product image. Sometimes a product may have minor insignificant differences.
10. Occasionally suppliers change packaging. This does not affect the description or nature of the goods.
1. Payment can be made by any method we offer at the time you place your order.
2. There will be no delivery until payment in full has cleared with us.
3. It is a criminal offence to use false names, addresses or invalid credit cards to order. Anyone caught entering false or deliberately erroneous information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
1. Once dispatched orders usually arrive within 2-3 working days. In the case of a lost or delayed item we need to wait at least 21 days after dispatch before a replacement can be issued.
2. The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. To deter fraudulent activity expensive items can only be shipped to the registered address of the cardholder.
3. We ship to UK addresses only.
4. Orders will be dispatched within the APPROXIMATE time frame given provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available.
5. Should we be unable to meet the dispatch time given we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you. Should a significant delay occur we will contact you with the option of cancelling your order.
6. Some items have to be ordered in, made to order or sent direct from suppliers. Please see below for full details.
7. Orders for multiple items will usually be dispatched in conjunction with the longest dispatch time of any individual item. However, in some circumstances they may be sent in installments.
8. If delivery cannot be made to your address for any reason we will contact you as soon as possible.
9. If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods then we reserve the right to store the goods until delivery is achieved and charge you for any associated costs.
10. If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your order we shall refund or re-credit you within 14 days for any amount paid, or if you have to return the goods, within 14 days of us receiving those goods back.
11. If the courier asks you to sign for the goods then please check their condition. If the packaging has been badly damaged or opened then please make a note of this with the courier to support any claim we may have to make. Do not sign for goods which clearly arrive damaged or with missing parts.
12. Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until we have received full payment in cleared funds. Risk passes to you on delivery of the goods
13. For Christmas deliveries Royal Mail's cut off date is usually 18th December. We will continue to dispatch items after this point but they may not arrive until after Christmas day.
1. Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel the contract and return the goods for a full refund within 14 days of receiving the goods, subject to certain exceptions, i.e. products which have been personalised for you, products made to order, perishable goods.
2. You may return an item which was damaged or faulty when delivered for a full refund. We test all returns. The refund will be issued once the item has been received and verified as faulty. In this case we will also refund your return postage. It is the buyer's responsibility to return the item. In addition under your statutory rights you may return goods for a refund/repair or replacement if they are not of satisfactory quality, not as described or not fit for purpose.
3. You may return an item which is not as described for a full refund. The refund will be issued once the item has been received and verified as incorrect. In this case we will also refund your return postage. It is the buyer's responsibility to return the item. In addition under your statutory rights you may return goods for a refund/repair or replacement if they are not of satisfactory quality, not as described or not fit for purpose.
4. You have the statutory right to cancel the order within 14 working days of delivery and have a full refund (cooling off period). The refund will be issued once the item has been received back and processed. Return postage will only be refunded if the item is damaged, faulty or not as described. It is the buyer's responsibility to return the item. In addition under your statutory rights you may return goods for a refund/repair or replacement if they are not of satisfactory quality, not as described or not fit for purpose.
5. We cannot accept any items for return which have been specifically manufactured or ordered for you. These items are exempt from the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
6. You are allowed to reasonably examine goods which may involve opening the packaging.
7. Before returning any item(s) please contact us for a returns note and authorisation number. We reserve the right to refuse any item that does not have a valid returns authorisation code.
8. Items must be returned with all packaging in a reasonable state. We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is missing or returned in a damaged/defaced condition.
9. Any items are returned at your own risk. We strongly advise you to take care when returning items to us for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately packaged, and sent using a reliable courier.
10. Please return any item(s) using the cheapest recorded delivery method. In the event of a lost item your courier will require proof of posting to process your claim.
1. Certain goods are supplied with a manufacturer's warranty. Where applicable this is clearly stated. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
2. If new goods develop a defect during their stated warranty period we will either refer you to your local dealer or ask you to return the item for replacement. We will not be liable for the costs of any return unless the item is faulty on delivery.
3. In the case that the item is no longer available or has been through a model change, the closest alternative will be offered at that point in time.
4. If the goods are faulty, damaged or incomplete on arrival you must notify us within 30 days of delivery and return the goods to us in accordance with our returns policy. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue you with a replacement or full refund via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
5. To the fullest extent of the law we disclaim any express or implied warranties with regard to fitness for a particular purpose. You are responsible for satisfying yourself that the product is suitable for the purpose you intend to use it for.
6. We do not claim or warrant that any information displayed or accessible via this site is accurate, complete or up to date.
1. We shall have no liability for any delay in the delivery of your order or for any reason that the delay is due including war, terrorism, labour disputes, strikes, or any other similar events.
2. We shall have no liability including liability for negligence for the acts or omissions of telecommunications providers, financial institutions or similar companies. This extends to faults and failures of their equipment, computers and networks.
4. We shall have no liability for labour charges incurred during the fitment or removal of any faulty or incorrectly supplied parts. We strongly recommend that customers DO NOT book work until parts have arrived and been verified as correct.
1. You agree that email can be used as the primary means of communication.
2. When registering you must choose a username and password. You should not disclose your username or password to anyone. Should you believe your account has been accessed please contact us immediately and if in doubt change your password.
3. If there are any changes to your details then it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
4. You are not permitted to sell or exchange your username with anyone including other members.
Recycle Your Old Electricals With Us! WEEE Regulations.
We're pleased to offer our customers free recycling on all household electrical items.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste, and sending it to landfill causes lead and other toxins can leak out and cause soil and water contamination, harming wildlife and human health.
Fortunately, many electrical items can now be repaired or recycled.
That's why we're offering free recycling on a like-for-like basis - so when you buy a new item from us, we will make sure your old model is taken care of.
The customer must return their item within 28 days for disposal. The address for return is Harfreys Industrial Estate, Great Yarmouth NR31 0LT. The customer must pay for all costs incurred in the return of the item
If you're not sure whether your electrical item can be recycled, have a look for the crossed-out wheelie bin symbol on the packaging, or on the item itself.
If the symbol appears on the replacement item, this is also an indication that the old model should be recycled.
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise seperate collection and environmentally friendly processing of waste electricals.
In the UK, that means retailers like us must offer all buyers buying new equipment free take-back for their old electricals.